Sunday, February 17, 2013

Quick Catch Up

Not a lot to report on really, Elaine is still away, I will drive up to Macclesfield tomorrow and pick her up. So what have I been up to while she has been away.......walked the dogs lots, I have also drunk too much beer and wine as per usual. I have cleaned one half of the boat, I will have to spin it around and clean the other half later.
Today I went and bought 20litres of blacking for when we go on the slip. This afternoon I varnished a bit more of the boat interior, got to keep her looking nice.
Soon I will go down to Stone for a swift half plus get a big fat take away Pizza.....got to have something to go with my bottle of red tonight!
One bit of exciting news is that a nice looking house has come on the market in Byron Bay Australia, I have dropped the agent an email to get more details, plus I will get our friends who live up there to check it out, it looks pretty good on the Internet. We have no intentions to go back.....yet..... but don't want to get left behind on the property side of things. 

The really big news is that tomorrow is my birthday.....all presents gratefully received :-)

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! (Just one more month til my 22nd!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Today you have to have a beer to celebrate!
    Hope you have had a good one.

    Ali & John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Today you have to have a beer to celebrate!
    Hope you have had a good one.

    Ali & John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, think I have just lost a previous comment or you will have two lots of birthday wishes! Good excuse for a pint though! Hope its been a good one!

    Ali & John x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to youuuuu.

    toni and rau

    ReplyDelete