Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pub Stops.

We travelled down from Bewdley yesterday.  We stopped over night at a little village called Turweston, the local pub was in the Britstops book and what a little gem it was.

There was one other motorhome in the carpark, the landlord was super friendly and was soon out telling where the 240 hook up was and water etc if we required it.

The village was delightful but I forgot my camera when I went walkabout.  In the evening we popped in the pub for a few pints of Doombar and a couple of pizzas.

The Stratton Arms, a really nice pub. 


Today we headed towards Luton, but went via Milton Keynes to drop a load of washing off at my mum's house.  She loves doing our washing!


Tonight we are parked up at The Fancott Arms just outside of Luton, once again free 240 v etc.

Tomorrow we will pick up my mother and head off to Devon.

No comments:

Post a Comment