Sunday, August 30, 2015

Doing Bugger All ...

Was our plan today and we succeeded very well!

I forgot to put this on last night, which is our present location ...

Talking of last night, it was such a lovely night we sat out side the van drinking and chatting before calling time at 01.30.

Today we caught up on a bit more washing, Elaine gave Bombo a trim (as he is already suffering with the heat and too much fur).

Then it was pool time!  It was considerably quieter now that the little shits darlings have had to head off and get ready for school ...

Elaine swam lengths, whilst I ...

Checked out my toes and read ...

It was nice to have a mega chill ...

Later in the arvo we went back to the van where we both sat outside and read our books.  However, we quickly fell asleep!  I was awoken by a couple walking by saying 'they are still sleeping'!!

As I write this I am sitting outside at 21.30.  The temp is still 30 degrees but it has just started to rain.  I think we could be in for a thunderstorm and much lower temps.

Tomorrow we will leave and make our way to the French alps, but not too quickly!  We have no plans so will stop on the way at anyplace that looks interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment