Sunday, September 27, 2015

Bums and Boobs

As today was Sunday we decided to totally slob out and do very little (any excuse!).

There is a beach at the campsite so after walking the dogs we went down to check it out ... 

I like to look at beaches and walk on them but get pretty bored just sitting on them, so I played a couple of games....

The first game was to see how many stones I could pile up on Elaine's bum ...

Then how many could I stick down her cleavage......oh what fun I had! 

I then went for a swim in the med....why is the water so bloody cold? 

We also went to the campsite pool.  Elaine went for a swim (and spa) and said it was lovely and warm.  I, however, totally forgot to put my swimming trunks on so I sat and continued to read a book that has had me totally engrossed the last few days ... I can't put it down, there aren't even any pictures ... it's all words!

When we got back to the van, El then shaved my head with the dog clippers and also gave them a bit of a trim while she had them out!

I haven't put this on for a while ... this is our location, very close to the Spanish border ...

No comments:

Post a Comment