Tuesday, October 25, 2016

On The Road Again

Bombo has forgiven Matt for Getting his hand in the way of his teeth.

Last night Matt took me for a Bromance dinner, well it was his birthday.

Today we hit the road again and headed up to my favourite beach, La Carolina.

We are certainly getting some looks, two good looking buff men travelling together in a motorhome accompanied by two little fluffy white dogs! 

Here I am posing in my pink salmon shorts.

We then did a bit of half naked mountaineering. 

Matt leading the way.

Once back at base we went skyclad swimming!

There are now a lot of motorhomes arriving on the beaches of Andalusia as winter starts to bite in Northern Europe. 

Tonight we have Swedish, German, Czech, French and Spanish neighbours. 

1 comment:

  1. Bloody love it ! I bet you are getting some looks indeed and with your English accent and Aussie Mate and his accent...people will be so confused Darling boys 😁 xx

    ReplyDelete